Title:  Yes

Author:  Froxyn

Rating:  FRAO

Pairing:  Giles/unnamed OFC, Buffy/Giles

Timeline:  Post-series, AU.

Synopsis:  Giles is in a relationship, but it’s not going as well as he had originally hoped.

Author’s Note:  Album fic.  Song and lyrics can be found here.

 

 

Giles panted heavily as he reached for the towel.  He cradled the phone between his ear and shoulder, gingerly wiping the fluid from his softening cock.

 

“Well, then…”  He stated with a smile when he heard her soft chuckle.

 

This had been going on for a few weeks now.  If he were asked how it came to be that he was having phone sex with his Slayer, he’d be hard-pressed to come up with an answer.  It had just…happened. 

 

“Is she still holding out on you?”  Buffy asked softly.

 

“Buffy…”

 

“Sorry.” 

 

He could hear the smile in her voice.  He dropped the towel onto the floor and leaned back against the headboard of his bed.

 

“No, you’re not.”  He sighed and then rubbed the side of his neck.  “And…no, she’s not.”

 

“Oh.”  Buffy replied with genuine surprise.  “Um…then why, uh…”

 

“Why did I just explain in glorious detail exactly what I want to do with you?”  He finished for her as she trailed off.

 

“Um…yeah.”  She whispered on a short gasp.

 

“Because she can’t make me come half as hard as you can…and you’re in another country, not in my bed.”  He smiled as she inhaled sharply at his blunt statement.  “Are you alright?”

 

“Do you want me to be?”  She asked after a moment of silence.

 

“Be what?”

 

“In your bed.”

 

It was his turn to inhale sharply at her words.  The thought of her in his bed, underneath him…on top of him…her warmth surrounding him as he…

 

“God, yes.”  He breathed, his hand tightening on the receiver. 

 

“Do you love her?”

 

“I thought so.”  He answered truthfully.  “I certainly care for her, but…I’m not in love with her.”

 

He heard her take a deep breath and instinctively knew what she was going to ask.  With a smile, he decided to answer before she could ask.

 

“Though I’m fairly certain that I do love you.”

 

“You…Giles?”

 

His smile grew as his reawakening cock twitched.  “Come to England, Buffy.”

 

He wasn’t asking, but she still whispered an answer.

 

“Yes.”

 

* * *

 

He casually leaned against the railing outside the arrival gates, waiting for her to make her way through customs.  He straightened when she appeared in a sea of people, his hand unconsciously smoothing down the front of his shirt.

 

As their eyes met, he smiled and took a step forward.  She returned his smile and weaved her way through the crowd, stopping only when she stood directly in front of him.

 

“Hey…”

 

“Hello, Buffy.”  His eyes darted to her lips as he gestured to her bag.  “May I?”

 

She smiled and tightened her fingers around the shoulder strap.  “Are you asking if you can kiss me or take my bag?”

 

His eyes flashed mischievously.  “Which will you say ‘yes’ to?”

 

She slid the bag off her shoulder and handed it to him, giving him a wink when disappointment shone in his eyes.  “I’m not going to be able to stop with a kiss…so, we’ll start with you taking my bag, okay?”

 

He felt his arousal begin to stir as he took the bag and gave her a nod of understanding.  He took her hand in his and led her towards the exit.

 

* * *

 

The door had barely closed behind them when he dropped her bag to the living room floor and pulled her into his arms.  He didn’t stop her when she grabbed his shirt and untucked it. When she pulled the knot of his tie free, he lowered his mouth to hers. 

 

She shuddered in his arms as his tongue stroked hers, her hands pushing his jacket off his shoulders.  He let go of her long enough to allow the jacket to fall to the floor.  When he felt her fingers start to work on the buttons of his shirt, he moved his hands to her hips and began to guide her down the hall.

 

She pulled from the kiss and looked up at him, pushing his shirt open as she moved backwards…trusting him to not let her bump into anything.  He smiled down at her and slipped his hands under the silk blouse she was wearing.  She raised her arms as his hands moved upwards, pushing the blouse up and over her head. 

 

Then he kissed her again, hard and passionate. 

 

The next thing she knew, he was lowering her to the bed.  She was so lost in the kiss…the sensation of his tongue darting into her mouth, the feel of his hands on her skin…she had lost track of their surroundings.

 

She opened her eyes as his mouth moved to her neck, his fingers popping open the clasp on the front of her bra.  Rolling her head to the left, she saw a picture of her on his bedside table.  She was going to ask him about it, but was distracted by his lips wrapping around her right nipple.

 

“Oh, God…”  She groaned, sliding her fingers into his hair.  “Giles…”

 

He smiled against her breast and moved his hand to the zipper on the side of her skirt.  As he sucked her nipple, he pushed her skirt and silk underwear down her legs.  He tossed the clothing to the floor and pulled his mouth from her breast. 

 

His eyes raked over her now basically nude body as he shrugged his shirt off and threw it in the same general direction that he had thrown her clothing.  His fingers unbuckled his belt as she rose up enough to remove her bra.

 

“Giles?”

 

“Hm?”  He murmured as he quickly shed the rest of his clothes, dropping them all into a heap on the floor.

 

“What if…um…well, what if it isn’t as good?”

 

His eyes snapped to hers.  He offered her an adoring smile as he saw the uncertainty in her eyes.  He gently pushed her back until her head was resting on the pillow, and then he moved between her thighs and leaned over her.  He ran the fingers of his right hand through her hair as he supported his weight with his left hand.

 

“I should probably tell you something now, rather than later.”  He licked his lips, trying to ignore the sensation of the warm skin of her thigh against his cock. 

 

“What’s wrong, Giles?  You look all nervous now…”

 

“It wasn’t the fact that she and I weren’t having sex at the time.”  He stated softly, pausing just a moment before continuing.  “I’d been thinking about you…”

 

“Thinking about me?”  She asked, sliding her left hand down to the warm flesh resting against her thigh.  “What about me?”

 

“How good it would feel to be inside of you.”  He groaned as her fingers lightly stroked his erection.  “I…I think she knew…about my feelings for you.”

 

“Giles…”

 

“I love you, Buffy.”  He whispered sincerely as he stared into her eyes.  “And it was…is…the love I feel for you that made what we were doing over the phone so…wonderful.”

 

She smiled lovingly up at him.  “It wasn’t just the loneliness of being in an empty bed?”

 

“God, no.”  He shook his head, biting his lip as her fingers curled around his thick shaft.  “I’ve wanted you for…years…”

 

Her eyes widened in surprise.  “Really?”

 

He nodded, his eyes darkening as she began to stroke him.  He shifted just enough to have the room to slide his fingers through her wet folds.  They both groaned as he pushed his middle finger into her warm depths.

 

They touched each other for a long while, bringing one another to the very edge before backing off and starting over.  After the third near orgasm, Giles growled and knelt between her thighs, staring lustfully into her eyes as he pushed his hips forward and entered her in one hard thrust.

 

At that moment, Buffy made a decision as to where she wanted to be.  And if he’d ask…she’d say yes.  

 

Her nails raked down his chest as he moved within her with long, slow strokes.  When he leaned over her and kissed her, pouring his love for her into the union, she knew that he wouldn’t have to ask.

 

She’d already said yes. 

 

 

~ End

 

Return to Album Fic Index

 

Return to Fic Index